100% Whey Protein - Gold Standard
100% Whey Protein - Gold Standard100% Whey Protein - Gold Standard, 2.0 LB by Optimum Nutrition | 0748927022322
Since the very beginning, Optimum Nutrition has raised the standard by which all other whey protein supplements are judged. Now we\'re raising the bar again with the 3rd generation of ON 100% Whey Protein: ON 100% Whey Gold Standard.
Like its predecessors, this canister of ON 100% Whey Gold Standard contains Optimum Nutrition\'s exclusive, roprietary blend of...
* Microfiltered Whey Protein Isolates
* Ion-Exchange Whey Protein Isolates
* Ultrafiltered Whey Protein Concentrate
* HydroWhey Hydrolyzed Whey Peptides
To give you more of what you want (pure, unadulterated whey protein) with less of what you don\'t (fat, saturated fat, cholesterol, lactose, and other carbohydrates) with every serving. This whey protein supplement is no exception. In fact, ON 100% Whey Gold Standard is better than ever! Here\'s why:
* ON 100% Whey Gold Standard provides more whey protein isolates (WPI) - the purest and most expensive source of whey protein available.
* Higher protein percentage. ON 100% Whey Gold Standard has always been a leader in this respect. Now with 24 grams of protein in just slightly over one-ounce serving, it\'s nearly 79% protein by weight!
* We\'ve included more HydroWhey strategically hydrolyzed, low molecular weight whey peptides to make ON 100% Whey Gold Standardeven faster acting!
* ON 100% Whey Gold Standard now contains lactase and Aminogen digestive enzymes to further enhance absorption and make this product even more friendly to lactose intolerant individuals.
* ON 100% Whey Gold Standard is instantized to mix easily and completely with just a few twirls of a spoon.
* Every serving supplies even more low, moderate, and high molecular weight, biologically active whey protein microfractions including Alpha-lactalbumin, Glycomacropeptides, Beta-lactoglobulin, Immunoglobulin G (IgG), Lactoferrin, lactoperoxidase, and various growth factors.
* Over 4 grams of glutamine and glutamine precursors as well as 5 grams of BCAAs (leucine, isoleucine, and valine) in each scoop!
To encourage a positive nitrogen balance, consume approximately 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight per day from a combination of high protein foods and supplements. For even better results, consume your daily protein allotment over 4-6 small meals spread evenly throughout the day.
As a dietary supplement, mix 1 heaping scoop of 100% Whey Protein with 6-8 fluid ounces (depending on desired consistency) of cold water, skim milk or your favorite beverage.