Baby NasaKleen - Nasal Aspirator
Brand: Squip Products
Baby NasaKleen - Nasal AspiratorBaby NasaKleen - Nasal Aspirator, CT by Squip Products | 0894321000425
The easy, comfortable, and safe method to rid small noses of excess mucous so that your baby can breathe, eat and sleep better!What is Baby NäsaKleen?
Baby NäsaKleen is a nasal aspirator used to remove excess mucous from babies\' noses. Baby NäsaKleen is particularly recommended prior to feeding your baby or before sleeping.
Baby NäsaKleen consists of a silicone nozzle, a plastic chamber with a hygiene filter, a tube and mouthpiece. The mucous is aspirated by placing the nozzle slightly insided the baby\'s nose and gently applying suction through the mouthpiece. Unlike traditional baby bulb syringes or electrical aspirators, Baby NäsaKleen gives the parent continuous and complete control of the suction process for maximum safety, comfort and effectiveness.
Baby NäsaKleen can safely be used on newborns, infants, and small children.
The nozzle is made of latex-free medical-grade silicone - the safest and most comfortable material for use on babies\' little noses!
1. Wash hands before and after using Baby NasaKleen
2. Find a comfortable setting - there are several ways to position you and your baby. One recommended position is to lay her in your lap with her head between your knees and feet against your stomach. Lead her head drop backward slightly. Another way is to simply lay her in a bed or crip with you standing next to her.
3. Place the nozzle slightly inside the baby\'s nostril and gently apply suction with your mouth through the mouth piece. The mucous will collect in the transparent chamber. The chamber contains a hygiene filter to prevent any mucous from leaving the chamber or any bacteria infecting the parent. Repeat the process with the other nostril if needed.
4. If the mucous is particularly dry or sticky we recommend that you apply a few drops of saline into the nostrils before aspirating.
5. Clean unit and discard filter.
Disassemble and wash all parts with soap and warm water. The foam filter should be replaced with every use. Store in a dry environment at room temperature.
This product contains small parts and is not a toy. Keep out of reach of children. If your baby has any known nasal ailments, ask your doctor prior to the use of this product.
Do not push nozzle deep into baby\'s nostril.
Do not share the same Baby NasaKleen between babies!
Never force a child if he or she is resisting.
Never blow/exhale into the mouthpiece.
Don\'t use on your baby more than three times a day as it may irritate the lining of the mucous membranes. Also do not use saline drops for more than four days in a row as it may dry out the nose. Keep in mind that aspirating your baby\'s nose should be a gentle process - if your baby is struggling you may end up sucktioning too aggressively. If your baby resists vigerously, stop the process and try again later.