Microwave Sterilizer, EA by BORN FREE | 853049001350 Born Free Microwave Sterilizer
The BornFree Microwave Sterilizer comes with a cover handle for safety and ease and a drying tray for bottles and parts. The BornFree Microwave Sterilizer contains specially designed side grips and can sterilize 4 bottles in only 4 minutes. What are the advantages of the BornFree Microwave Sterilizer?
Whats is Bisphenol-A (BPA)?
- Fits all types of bottles.
- Designed especially for BornFree bottles.
- Can sterilize 4 bottles including all their parts in only 4 minutes.
- Special grip handles for safely removing from microwave.
- Drying tray for bottles and parts.
- Cover handle for safely opening the lid.
- Made of safe materials that are free of Bisphenol-A, Pthalates and PVC.
Bisphenol-A (BPA) is a chemical compound used to create polycarbonate plastic, a hard, clear plastic used widely in consumer products, including food and beverage containers. A growing body of scientific research suggests that small amounts of BPA may leach into foods or beverages stored in polycarbonate containers, especially when then contents are acidic, high in fat, or heated. Research suggests that BPA may act as an endocrine disruptor, a substance which mimics natural human hormones.