Keep out of reach of children
See side panel for Precautionary Statements
Avoid contact with eyes and lips.
Storage: Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage and disposal.
Store in a cool, dark environment.
Container Disposal: If empty: do not reuse this container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
Precautionary Statements: Do not get in eyes. Wash hands with soap and water after handling.
If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15 - 20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
If on skin: May cause skin reaction in rare cases. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15 - 20 minutes. Call a poison control center or
If Swallowed: Call a poison control center or a doctor immediately for treatment advice. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center.
Use Restrictions: Do not apply to hands of children. Apply to children only with adult supervision.