Adults and children 2 years and older. Apply to affected area on face or lips at the first sign (a 'tingle') of a cold sore/fever blister. Wash hands before and after application. Use 5 times a day until healed.
Children under 2 years: ask a doctor.
For external use only
Do not use: If you are allergic to any ingredient in this product.
When using this product, apply only to affected areas.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F). Do not refrigerate or freeze.