Digital Moist Heating Pad With Infrared Technology - King (26" x 14")
Thermotech Digital Moist Heating Pads are the first medical grade electric moist heating pad available to the general public.. Thermotech digital moist heating pads, as opposed to dry kinds of heat, draws moisture from your air and retains it in specially designed high-grade ceramic heating unit cells and delivers that moist heat deep into the muscles tissue for maximum relief much like a deep tissue or shiatsu massage.
The material is made of double stiched 100% premium grade durable corduroy having a soft plush flannel cover ultimate durability and luxury.
Thermotech Digital Moist Heating Pads have a state-of-the-art digital hand controller allowing the operator to precisely program the temperature and treatment time.
HEATING PAD FEATURES
- Digital controls
- Automatic temperature control - select from 166, 150, 130, 113 degrees fahrenheit.
- Automatic time control (15, 30,45, 60 minute intervals) with auto turn off.
- On/off switch
- Program memory
- Warranty Body year
Heating pads relieve stress and pain and Doctors recommend Thermotech moist heat to help care of many different medical conditions including arthritis, TMJ and facial pain, recurring back pain, muscle tension, stiffness, even migraines.
- Moist heat packs increases circulation and speeds recovery by attracting fresh blood cells and depriving them of the wastes which may hinder healing
- The moisture produced by the Thermotech Hot Pack transfers our prime heat deeper into tissues than an ordinary dry heat pad
- A convenient hand-held momentary switch, allows the user to maintain the greatest temperature possible
- Draws moisture from humidity in the air and retains it inside the hot pack's outer flannel cover. The rapid heat rise, occurring once the hot pack is switched on, forces the moisture out of the flannel onto the skin, speeding temporary relief to the treated area
- The elevated blood flow can relieve the inflamed joints and help maintain flexibility
- Relieves pain brought on by muscle spasms
- Rest and the Thermotech Hot Pack will gradually relax muscle spasm, restoring its normal length and relieving pain.
No water is required. The Thermotech Digital Heating Pad produces moist heat automatically by drawing moisture from humidity up and retaining it in the hot pack's outer flannel cover. Since it delivers very intense moist heat, the Thermotech works better than other electric heating pads available on the market.
Moist heat increases circulation and speeds recovery by getting fresh blood cells and removing wastes which hinder healing. This is what's called electric fomentation therapy.
The use of moist heat (fomentation) is often prescribe by physiotherapists chiropractors and doctors. The Thermotech medical grade digital heating pad is the choice of professionals and is the method that is frequently recommend.
NOTE (Please Read):
Because of the fact this product was recently re-designed to feature infrared heat, infrared technology just isn't explicitly mentioned on the the labels nor inside the user manual because of this product. We're taking care of re-designing the packaging and user manual to mirror the existence of infrared heat. Instructions for use with this product remain the same. Please remember this when you receive your shipment!