Dry Mouth Toothpaste Fresh Mint Original
Dry Mouth Toothpaste Fresh Mint Original, 4.5 oz (125 g) by BIOTENE DENTAL | 048582002203
- #1 Recommended Brand by Dentists & Hygienists
- #1 Recommended Dry Mouth Care
- Help Restore and Strengthen Your Saliva's Natural Defenses
- Triple Enzyme Protection: Lactoperoxidase, Lactoferrin, Lysozyme
- Gentle, Low Foaming Formula
- Enzyme Protection + Fluoride + Calcium
- Reduces Bacteria & Gum Irritations due to Dry Mouth
The only toothpaste with the proven LP3 oral enzyme system that boosts the mouth's natural protection!
- Clinically tested to reduce bacteria associated with plaque, gingivitis and bad breath.
- Promotes healing of bleeding gums and inflammation.
- Helps reduce & prevent canker sores with sodium lauryl sulfate-free formula!
Uses: Aids in the prevention of dental cavities.
You may not realize you suffer from dry mouth until it causes serious dental problems. If you are experiencing two or more of the following, it's probably due to dry mouth.
- Constant dry feeling
- Sore or bleeding gums
- Excessive plaque
- Cracked lips
- Bad breath
The most common cause of Dry Mouth are medications. More than 400 commonly used drugs can alter your saliva flow.
Biotene Dry Mouth Toothpaste combines patented antibacterial enzyme with essential components to restore and strengthen your mouth's natural defense system.
- No other toothpaste increases your saliva's protection against harmful bacteria.
- Helps maintain a healthy oral environment to prevent irritations, cavities and bad breath.
- Helpful to anyone having difficulties maintaining good oral hygiene.
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
- To minimize swallowing for children under 6, use a pea-size amount and supervise brushing until good habits are established. Children under 6 years ask a dentist or physician.
Keep out of the reach of children under 6 years of age. If you accidentally swallow more than used for brushing, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.