Organic Infant Formula with DHA ARA
Organic Infant Formula with DHA & ARA, 25.75 oz by EARTH'S BEST | 023923100442
Earth's Best Organic Infant Formula With Iron 25.75 oz (730 g)
DHA & ARA Nturients found in Breast Milk
Organic Milk-Based Powder Formula For Baby's First 12 Months
Produced without the use of potentially harmful pesticides
Breast milk is the first choice for your infant's growth and development. But if and when you choose to use formula, you'll feel good knowing there's an organic choice. Next to breast milk, Earth's Best Organic Infant Formula with DHA & ARA is a pure way to nurture your baby.
Why Choose an organic infant formula with DHA & ARA in the first place?
Earth's Best cows are fed certified organic grain and hay that grow in soil not containing potentially harmful pesticides or chemical fertilizers. Earth's Best dairy-based formula uses organic non-fat milk from farms where bovine growth hormones, antibiotics and steroids are strictly prohibited. Organic Earth's Best Infant Formula with DHA & ARA is mae with high quality protein, carbohydrates, vitamins minerals and essential fatty acids including DHA & ARA - special nutrients found in breat milk clinically shown to be critical to baby's mental and visual development. This easy-to-digest infant formula with iron meets all FDA requirements for infant nutrition with the added benefit of being organically produced. So your baby recieves wholesome nutrition... naturally.
Check Out the Earth's Best Difference
- Organic - Grown without Potentially Harmful Herbicides or Pesticides.
- Contains DHA & ARA for baby's mental and visual development.
- Made with No Genetically Engineered Ingredients.
- No Artificial Flavors, Colors or Preservatives.
- Kosher Certified.
Easy Directions for Preperation and Use
Your baby's health depends on carefully following these directions. Ask your pediatrician about using formula, and whether you need to boil water for formula and bottle preperation.
1. Pour desired amount of warm water into bottle.
2. Using the scop provided in the can, add powder to the bottle.
To make a larger amount fo formula, add 16 unpacked level scoops to 32 fl. oz. of water. Yields slightly more than one quart of formula.
3. Cap bottle, shake vigorously until powder is dissolved, then attach nipple. 4. Feed immediately, or cover and refrigerate prepared formula. Use within 24 hours. Throw away any unused formula left in the bottle or cup after feeding, or any prepared formula that has remained unrefrigerated for longer than one hour.
When properly diluted, this container will make approximately 190 fl. oz. (5.9 qts.) of formula.
Never use microwave to warm bottles or formula as serious burns may occur.