Electric Yogurt Maker Multi
Electric Yogurt Maker Multi, 2 qt by YO GOURMET | 056828121076 Yo`Gourmet Multi Electric Yogurt Maker
is the best way to make home-made yogurt, the EASY way! YoGourmet's electric yogurt maker is specially designed to maintain the ideal temperature required for preparing healthy, natural and perfect yogurt every time. With the Yogourmet Multi yogurt maker, you can make home-made yogurt with any kind of milk. You can also prepare delicious yogurt cheese and even casei bifidus acidophilus yogurt. The system is very economical, as you can prepare 1 or 2 litres at a time for about half the price of store-bought yogurt. Home-made yogurt keeps for over 3 weeks in the refrigerator. The Yogourmet Multi yogurt maker is protected by a 1 year factory warranty.
Included with the YoGourmet Electric Yogurt Maker is:
- A dishwasher-safe inner container with seal-tight lid, to keep your yogurt fresh. Inner containers can also be purchased separately, so that you can start another batch of yogurt while you finish your previous batch.
- A Yogourmet precision thermometer that indicates exactly when you must add the starter to your pre-heated milk. The thermometer is easy to use and is calibrated both in Celcius and Fahrenheit.
- A cotton bag, specially designed to make your own cheese. The bag has a large, easy-to-fill opening, and a practical cord, which makes it easy to close and hang.
- A 12 page instruction manual, so that you get the best results with your Yogourmet Multi system and enjoy excellent, healthy and nutritious yogurt.
YoGourmet has created one of the largest capacity yogurt makers available on the market. At 2 quarts/2 liters, The Yo Gourmet Electric Yogurt Maker is the only system that uses a "water bath" system to create and even heating wall around the inner container. This helps to maintain a precise temperature creating the perfect blend!
You can make great tasting 100% natural home-made yogurt with live and active cultures in only 4 hours. It is easy to use and inexpensive, about half the price of store-bought yogurt and gives you a higher concentration of live and active cultures compared to store-bought yogurt.
With the Yo`Gourmet Multi System you can make:
- Delicious yogurt with cow, soy or goat's milk
- Yogurt cheese spreads
- Probiotic yogurt with Yogourmet CBA yogurt starter.
Yogurt is an excellent source of calcium, phosphorous, vitamin B2 and vitamin B12. Due to the fermentation process, yogurt contains low levels of lactose rendering itself tolerable to those who are lactose sensitive. Serveral studies indicate yogurt with live and active cultures may help boost the immune system, promote regularity and maybe helpful in the battle against gastric ulcers, osteoporosis, cardiovascular diseases, diarrhea, IBS and obesity. Life is better with yogurt!
4 easy steps to YoGourmet yogurt with live and active cultures
1. Slowly heat 2 liters (2 quarts) of milk to 180 degrees (82 Celsius) or bring to a boiling point. Then let cool to 108-112 degrees (42-44 Celsius).
2. Dissolve 10 g of Yogourmet yogurt starter with a small amount of lukewarm milk in a cup, then pour back in the inner container with the rest of the milk and mix well.
3. Put the container in the yogurt maker and let incubate 4 to 4 1/2 hours or until yogurt has reached desired firmness.
4. Refrigerate to stop incubation.