Freeze-Dried Kefir Starter Set
Freeze-Dried Kefir Starter Set, 1 oz by YO GOURMET | 056828121069 Yo`Gourmet Freeze-dried Kefir Starter
for the best home-made Kefir. Yogourmet kéfir starter is prepared from selected strains of dairy cultures and yeast as well as kéfir grains, so that each batch you make produces excellent quality kéfir. Yogourmet kéfir starter does not require the use of a yogurt maker, since the milk is incubated at room temperature for about 24 hours. Each box contains 3 envelopes of 2 X 5 grams and each envelope makes 2 litres of kéfir or 6 quarts of Kefir.
- Cultured milk you can drink
- Great source of friendly bacteria
- Easy and inexpensive
- No electrical appliance needed
Save more! Make your own kefir at about half the price of store bought
- Go Green! >Reduce the plastic containers used with store bought Kefir
- All Natural! Know what you are eating. When making your own kefir, you control what goes into it. No additives or preservatives!
- Each box contains six - 5 gram envelopes
- Each envelope makes 1 quart of yogurt
- Heat one litre or quart of vitamin A & vitamin D fortified 2% milk to 180 FÂ° (82 CÂ°) or bring to the boiling point.
Cool to 73-77°F (23-25°C).
- Dissolve 5 g of culture in a small amount of the cooled milk in a cup. Pour back into the litre or quart and mix well.
- Pour the inoculated milk into a clean container, cover and let stand at room temperature until curd forms. (Approximately 24 hours)
- Refrigerate about 8 hours to stop the process
- Stir to liquefy and enjoy. Always store kefir in the refrigerator
This product is manufactured in a facility that manipulates products that contain wheat, soy, eggs, milk and fish (including shrimps).