Freeze-Dried Yogurt Probiotic Starter Set
Freeze-Dried Yogurt Probiotic Starter Set, Six 5g Packets by YO GOURMET | 056828121090
Yo`Gourmet Casei Bifidus Acidophilus Probiotic Freeze-dried Yogurt Starter set is the perfect home-made probiotic yogurt. With this yogurt starter, you can make home-made yogurt that has three types of dairy cultures, well recognized for their health benefits, in addition of the regular yogurt cultures. However, this starter must be used only with the Yogourmet Multi yogurt maker. CBA yogurt starter requires an incubation period of 12 to 15 hours, during which time the temperature must be increased gradually from 23°C to 44°C (73°F to 112°F), The Yogourmet Multi yogurt maker meets this requirement with a heating system specially designed to heat in this pattern. Each box contains 3 envelopes of 2 X 5 grams and each envelope makes 2 liters of yogurt or 6 quarts.
Save more! Make your own yogurt at about half the price of store bought
- Go Green! >Reduce the plastic containers used with store bought yogurt
- All Natural! Know what you are eating. When making your own yogurt, you control what goes into it. No additives or preservatives!
- Each box contains six - 5 gram envelopes
- Each envelope makes 1 quart of yogurt
- Heat one litre or quart of milk to 180°F (82°C) or bring to the boiling point, Cool to 73-77°F (23-25°C).
- Dissolve 5 g of culture in a small amount of the cooled milk in a cup. Pour back into the litre or quart and mix well.
- Incubate in your Yogourmet II or Multi yogurt maker for 12 to 15 hours, or until the yogurt has reached the desired firmness.
- Refrigerate to stop the process
This product is manufactured in a facility that manipulates products that contain wheat, soy, eggs, milk and fish (including shrimps).