Uses: For hand sanitizing to help reduce bacteria on the skin.
Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping. For children under 6, use adult supervision. Not recommended for infants.
For external use only-hands.
Flammable. Keep away from heat and flame.
When using this product keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water. Avoid contact with broken skin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation develops.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.