Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after meals or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
Children under 6 years of age: Use a pea-sized amount and instruct in good brushing and rinsing habits.
Children under 2 years: Consult a dentist or doctor.
Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for brushing is swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Stop use and ask a doctor if gingivitis, redness or bleeding persists for more than 2 weeks or if you have painful or swollen gums, pus from the gum line, loose teeth, or increasing space between teeth. These may by signs or symptoms of periodontitis, a serious form of gum disease.