Helps Stop Snoring Throat Spray
Helps Stop Snoring Throat Spray, 2 OZ by ESSENTIAL HEALTH PRODUCTS | 884476000005
Helps Stop Snoring Throat Spray
Long lasting effective relief from snoring.
Contains a blend of natural essential oils
Fresh New Taste!
Clinically Proven Formula
Help Stop Snoring's unique blend of natural essential oils gets to work immediately and has been clinically proven to help reduce or eliminate snoring for 4 out of 5 users.
When you sleep, your body relaxes. This causes the soft tissue that lines the top of your throat to lose its tone, meaning it can vibrate in the airflow induced by breathing. Helps Stop Snoring works by re-toning this soft tissue, preventing it from reverberating and causing the sound we know as snoring.
Helps Stop Snoring is an entirely natural remedy, developed over a number of years in the UK. It is a unique blend of eleven essential oils and, although the exact formula is a closely guarded secret, ingredients include Eucalyptus, Peppermint and Lemon Balm - all of which have been proven to significantly reduce snoring.
Why Do We Snore?
- When we sleep our breathing and heart rate slows and our muscles relax. This loss of muscle tone causes the soft palate and other tissue in the mouth, nose and throat to become limp and flaccid, reverberating in the air flow and making the sound that we commonly recognise as snoring.
- The problems associated with snoring may exist even when we are awake, though improved muscle tone during waking hours is usually enough to prevent us from snoring.
- Snoring is not easily cured, though it is something that can be successfully controlled. Helps Stop Snoring is helping millions of people to benefit from improved sleep, whilst also reducing the strain that the problem can often place on relationships
The Causes Of Snoring
- As a rule, snoring is aggravated by either a restriction of the nasal airways or a relaxing of the soft tissue in the throat.
- Factors that relax the soft tissue lining at the back of the throat can add to the problem. Air passing through the restricted passages will cause the soft tissue to vibrate producing an even heavier reverberating sound.
- Smoking is one activity that has been linked to aggravation of the snoring condition. Smoking is one of several factors that encourage the body to produce excess mucus, which can contribute to the restriction of the airways.
- Excessive consumption of dairy products and common allergies, such as hayfever, are further mucus stimulants - each raising the incidence or level of snoring in sufferers.
- Other factors that affect breathing such as non-allergic ailments like colds and flu can also have a restricting effect on the airways, although these are more difficult to deal with.
- Alcohol is a well-known relaxant and which can cause a softening of the tissue in the throat, which will nearly always lead to a noticeable effect on a snorer.
- Finally obesity can have an effect. Over eating leads to an enlargement of the tissue in the neck which, when lying down, can compress and restrict the airway and thus raising the likelihood of snoring.
Apply nightly after brushing your teeth.
Tilt your head backwards and spray 3 times to the back of the throat.
Spray up to 3 more times if required.
For best results do not eat and drink after use.
DO NOT USE IF BOX SEAL IS OPEN OR HAS BEEN TAMPERED WITH.
Keep out of reach of children. If you suffer from epilepsy, allergies, are pregnant, using medicines or other homeopathic remedies or are unsure about using the product speak to your doctor before use. Helps Stop Snoring is not a cure for Sleep Apnoea. Keep away from eyes. Not suitable for asthmatics. Keep out of direct sunlight.