Herbal Haircolor Permanent Gel 8C Light Ash Blonde
Herbal Haircolor Permanent Gel 8C Light Ash Blonde, 135 ml (4.5 fl oz) by HERBATINT | 666248001263
- Covers Gray hair
- No Ammonia
- For one or two applications
- Light ash blonde
- Antica Herbavita
- Made in Italy
- It is the first most natural alternative hair-coloring gel to be free of harsh chemicals and ammonia.
- It incorporates proteins, botanicals and natural vegetal extracts such as Cinchona, Rhubarb and Walnut, nutrients that give hair its deep, natural shine and vibrant, healthy color.
- It provides nourishment, protection and conditioning to both the hair and scalp.
- It offers a safe, gentle and effective way for covering normal grey hair with just 1 application.
- For long hair use complete contents of package.
- For medium to short hair contents should allow for two applications.
- It lightens by one or two tones without hurting the hair structure.
- It is available in 30 rich shades and easy to use.
- It is formulated by Herbavitaâ„¢, the leading European hair color specialists ( sold in 25 countries ), with over 30 years of experience in developing natural hair care products for beautiful hair.
This Package contains:
- 1 Herbatint Haircolor Gel (60 ml E – 2 fl. oz.)
- 1 Glycol Developer (60 ml E - 2 fl. oz.)
- 1 Sample of either Royal Cream conditioner or shampoo (15 ml E – 0.5 fl. oz.)
- 1 Pair of gloves
- 1 Instruction leaflet
Herbatint Is Easy to Use and Gentle On Your Hair
Please Read Directions Carefully Before Applying â€“ Use Only On Dry Hair
- Using a plastic or a glass container only, combine equal amounts of Herbatint Herbal Haircolor Gel with the Glycol Developer (For medium to short hair: 30 ml of Herbatint Herbal Haircolor Gel with 30 ml of Glycol Developer; For long hair: 60 ml of Herbatint Herbal Haircolor Gel with 60 ml of Glycol Developer). Make sure the mixture has been thoroughly blended before application. Put on the enclosed gloves.
- For Non-Treated Hair (Not Dyed or Permed), apply Herbatint color mixture onto dry hair; Make sure hair shaft, from root to end, is completely covered; Wait 40 minutes. For Previously Treated Hair (Dyed or Permed), apply a portion of the Herbatint mixture on dry roots of the hair first; Wait 30 minutes; Then apply the remaining mixture of Herbatint onto the rest of the hair; Make sure hair shaft, from root to end, is completely covered; Wait an additional 10 minutes.
- Total processing time 40 Minutes.
- Rinse out Herbatint mixture thoroughly with water until the rinse water is clear, then wash hair using a shampoo such as Herbavita Normalizing Shampoo. Apply a conditioner such as Royal Cream. Wait 5 minutes and rinse again.
This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary patch test, according to accompanying instructions, should be made prior to each application. This product must not be used for dyeing eyelashes or eyebrows. To do so may cause blindness. Avoid contact with eyes. Should mixture come into contact with your eyes, rinse immediately with cool water.