Himalayan Institute Press Neti Mist Sinus Spray (1 oz)
Himalayan Institute Press Neti Mist Sinus Spray (1 oz)Himalayan Institute Press Neti Mist Sinus Spray (1 oz), 1 OZ by Himalayan Institute Press | 0652865600408
Himalayan Institute Neti Mist Sinus Spray is an all-natural spray uniquely formulated with ingredients to helps soothe your sinuses and acts as a decongestant for your sinuses.
Neti Mist Sinus Spray is designed to naturally assist and facilitate easier & clearer breathing and may be effective for seasonal sinus support. This product can be used prior to nasal irrigation with the neti pot in order to deeply flush out the sinus passages. It can be used as needed every 2-4 hours and even when in crowded public environments such as schools, public transportation such as airplanes, buses and trains.
Features and Benefits:
* Supportive of natural sinus function when disrupted during cold, flu & allergy season
* Helpful in reducing inflammation of mucus membranes
* Effective in keeping sinuses free of pollen, dust, bacteria and other airborne pathogens & irritants
* Isotonic, soothing, decongesting & refreshing
* Non-drying and gently invigorating
* 100% natural
* Alcohol free
* Benzalkonium Chloride free
* Safe for long term use
* Effective as a pre-neti wash flush to deeply loosen debris & mucus prior to using the neti pot
* Helpful for extending the effects of your nasal irrigation
* Helps relieve sinus congestion & pressure, cold & allergy symptoms, stuffy cold symptoms and thick mucus & phlegm.
Suitable for adults & children 6 and older with proper adult supervision. For best results, use prior to nasal irrigation with the Neti Pot
1. Shake well, remove cap and safety clip
2. Hold with thumb at the bottom and nozzle between fingers.
3. Prime pump prior to initial use by depressing several times
4. Insert the tip of the nozzle just past the nasal opening (1/8th-1/4th)
5. Pump once inside of each nostril and gently sniff back thoroughly for best results
6. Wait at least 30 seconds or longer before blowing nose
7. Use as needed every 2-4 hours and an occasions when in crowded public environments such as schools, public transportation (airplanes & buses)
8. May be used safely for longer periods of time for optimal results.
For Intra-nasal use only. Use only as directed.
Ask a doctor before use if you have: A susceptibility to nose bleeds or sinus sensitivity. A pre-existing chronic sinus condition or nasal surgery. Allergies to any of the ingredients in this product.