Ginger 100% Organic Digestive Aid Caffeine Free
Ginger 100% Organic Digestive Aid Caffeine Free, 16 Tea Bags by YOGI | 076950450110
- Improves Digestion
- Herbal Tea Supplement
- Caffeine Free
- Kosher Parve
- USDA Organic
- 100% Natural
Savor the Tradition of Ginger Tea
For millennia, herbalists throughout the world have known of the healing, soothing and invigorating qualities of Ginger, considered the ''universal medicine.'' Naturally warming, ginger supports healthy digestion. Ayurvedic practitioners have used ginger as a way of activating the body's internal energy to help regain balance and harmony. In our organic Ginger tea, we build on this therapeutic tradition by adding a unique blend of herbs and spices to complement ginger's piquant flavor. Yogi's Ginger tea tastes delicious and offers the highest quality of a timeless herb.
- Tasting great is essential, but it isn't enough. If what we make doesn't taste great and leave you feeling great, we won't make it.
- We think before we blend. How will our recipes work with body and mind?
- Health is found in nature. We work with what nature already offers rather than trying to concoct it. We don't have laboratories. We have kitchen.
- Creative combination's can optimize what nature has to offer. Ever added peppermint to ginger? They work together to produce a remarkably fresh and innovative taste... and a remarkable level of energy.
- Whenever possible, we work with wholes, not parts. For instance, we don't add vitamin C. We add rose hips, which are naturally rich in vitamin C.
For best tea infusion, pour 8 oz boiling water over one 100% Organic Ginger tea bag and steep for 5 to 10 minutes. For a stronger effect, use 2 tea bags. Gently squeeze each tea bag to fully release the active ingredients. For occasional upset stomach, drink with your meal or sip a cup whenever you need it. To support circulation and daily energy, drink 1 cup 3 times a day.
Warning: Persistent indigestion or heartburn may be a sign of a serious condition requiring medical attention. In the presence of such condition, discontinue use and consult a doctor or other qualified health professional.
Persistent indigestion or heartburn may be a sign of a serious condition requiring medical attention. In the presence of such condition, discontinue use and consult a doctor or other qualified health professional.