Hylands Kids Kit
Hyland's Kids' Kit, 1 Kit by HYLANDS HOMEOPATHIC | 354973982949
Homeopathic Medicine Every Parent Needs
The Hyland's Kid's Kit has been especially designed to assist you in discovering the benefits of homeopathy. The kit is recommended for use in self-limiting conditions and conditions that do not require medical monitoring or diagnosis. We recommend you use this kit with Homeopathic Medicine at Home by Panos and Heimlich and/or Everybody's Guide to Homeopathic Medicines by Cummings and Ullman. This brochure is not intended to assist in prescribing, rather to assist in understanding the contents of the kit and the uses for these specially chosen remedies. This kit features Hyland's special triturated tablets which are soft and dissolve instantly in the mouth. If your child is too small to take even a soft tablet, simply dissolve the tablet in a little warm water.
Kids Kit Contains: Aconite 30X, Arnica 30X, Belladonna 30 X, Chamomilla 30X, Ferrum Phos. 30X, Hepar Sulph. 30X, Bump's and Bruises Ointment.
Aconite (Aconitum Napellus)
Ailments from fright with sudden, strong symptoms.
- Anxiety, restlessness, fear of death, says he/she is going to die.
- Fever with sudden onset, restlessness, anxiety, hot, dry skin, flushed.
- Croup; waken from sleep with croupy cough which frightens (everyone.)
- Frantic with pain, intolerant, thinks cannot recover.
- Early stages of head cold, especially after exposure to cold, dry wind.
- Dizzy/faint on rising.
Dosage: One tablet every 30 minutes until improvement is noted. Adults 2 tablets.
Arnica (Arnica Montana)
Injuries from falls, blows by blunt objects.
- Bruising, injuries, bleeding from injuries.
- Helpful even in old injuries.
- Soreness from overexertion from work or sports; helps "shinsplint" pain.
- Soreness after childbirth; good for the infant's birth trauma as well.
- Always after dental surgery, extractions.
- Complains that bed is too hard, wants to go home, says there is nothing wrong.
Dosage: One tablet every 15 minutes to two hours, depending on severity of the condition. Adults: 2 tablets.
Sudden onset, violent symptoms.
- Flushed, restless, thrashes about in bed, tosses self in pain.
- Bright eyes, dilated pupils, photophobic, can't stand the least light.
- Skin hot, dry, flushed.
- Sleepy but cannot sleep; then drops to sleep, restless, twitching in sleep.
- Throbbing pains, in head or ear, usually right ear, especially after wetting head or chilling.
- Sometimes indicated in teething troubles, where symptoms correspond.
- Sunstroke with these symptoms, pounding pulse.
- Colds, flu, cough, headache, earache, fever, sore throat.
- Throbbing pains are worse from motion or jarring, as when someone bumps the bed.
Dosage: One tablet every 15 minutes to 2 hours, depending on severity of the condition. Less often as the condition improves; stop when improvement is established. Adults: 2 Tablets
Bumps 'N Bruises Ointment
The first aid ointment is the first choice for any injury where bruising, inflammation and pains is inevitable. The Arnica Montana based ointment is easy to apply to the injury and should be repeated as necessary. This ointment can be used topically along with Arnica Montana tablets which should be used internally for fast first aid relief.
- Pain from Falls or Blows
- Do not use Bumps 'n Bruises Ointment on broken skin
Cross, cantankerous, nothing satisfies, asks for things and then refuses them. Angry, just hateful in his/her actions and attitude.
- Sensitive, peevish, irritable.
- Must be carried incessantly; likes violent motion.
- Intolerant of pain, everything is too much to be endured.
- Faints from pain; sometimes sweating with pain.
- Teething troubles, chews and bites and screams; may or may not have fever.
- Colic, draws legs up and howls.
- Greenish diarrhea during teething.
- Toothache better from cold, worse from warmth, from coffee or hot drinks, worse at night.
- May have one cheek hot, the other pale and cold.
- Thirsty, but may refuse offered drink because of contrariness.
Dosage: One tablet every 15 minutes to two hours, until improvement is established.
An "early on" remedy; useful in the first stages of an illness, when no other remedy seems clearly indicated.
- Early stages of any inflammatory disease, such as colds, coughs, earaches.
- Gradual onset, fever with rapid but soft pulse (unlike Aconite, Belladonna).
- Pale, with rosy cheeks, and unnatural circumscribed flush.
- Cough hard, dry painful, as from a tickling in throat or chest. Chest painful with cough.
- Throbbing headache, relieved by cold applications.
- Symptoms tend to be worse on right side, worse at night, worse from motion.
- Symptoms tend to be better from 4 to 6 a.m., better from touch and from cold.
Dosage: One tablet every 15 to 30 minutes until improvement is noted.
Hepar Sulph. C.
A workhorse of a remedy: colds, sore throats, croupy coughs, hoarseness, boils, abscesses, infected ears, festering wounds (even in feisty tomcats).
- Chilly and sweaty, unpleasant odor due to the sweat. Very sensitive to drafts, must be covered even though sweating.
- Sensitive in general, mentally as well as physically, faints from least pain.
- Sneezing whenever exposed to cold dry wind, nose runs clear, but later ripens into thick yellowish discharge.
- Nasal obstruction, can't breathe through nose, snuffles frequently.
- Colds start with irritated throat, sticking sensation as of a fishbone or scratchy material, as of a husk of grain.
- Pains shoot into ears on swallowing, with sore throat
- Dry. hoarse cough, often with loss of voice. Cough worse from uncovering any body part.
- Croupy cough, loose, rattling, juicy sounding.
Dosage: One tablet every 15 minutes to 2 hours, depending on severity of condition; stop when improvement is noted.