The RT2050 Infrared Vibration Massager is ergonomically made to massage feet from your comfortable sitting posture, or can be used on other body areas to provide relaxation, stimulation, and treatment for stiff muscles. The RT2050's vibrating massage plate has many small stimulation points, and also emits infrared rays, complementing your massage with soothing warmth.
- Can be placed on other areas of the body, such as legs, stomach, back, or palms.
- 12 speed vibration massage, as much as 4100 RPM.
- Infrared Heating has 8 Levels, around 45 ï¿½C.
- Heat and Speed settings controlled man-ually or with automatic mode.
- Light-emitting massage plate has hundreds of small stimulation points.
RT 2050 Console functions
1. Press the On/Off Button to turn the RT2050 Massager on, as indicated by the power light. The default speed setting is level 4, displaying as "P4" around the LED screen.
2. Adjust the speed with the Speed Up or Speed Down Buttons, selecting from the 12 speeds available (from" P1" to " PC"), or, to leave the vibration function off, select "P0".
3. Press the Infrared Heat Button to activate and pick from any of the 8 infrared temperature settings (From "H1" to "H8"). To turn the heating function off, select "H0".
4. The default working time is 5 minutes before the device turns itself off. At any time, you can change or reset the timer to your range of 5, 10, or Fifteen minutes using the Timer Button. Selected time is displayed by the corresponding 5, 10, or 15 minute indicator lights.
5. Allowing the RT2050 to automatically cycle by way of a selection of speeds and temperatures, press the Auto Mode Button (the Auto Program indicator light will then illuminate).
MASSAGING PALMS OF HANDS - To ease stiffness or pain round the arm, neck or shoulder, place palms on the vibrating plate for a thorough and relaxing massage.
MASSAGING The trunk AND WAIST - To alleviate lower back stress and pain, place the massager on the chair or sofa, then lean your back or waist against it. Guarantee the vibrating plate is within direct connection with the massage area on the human body.
MASSAGING THE ABDOMEN - Sit or lie in a comfortable position, then put the vibrating plate on the abdomen having a cushion together to melt the vibration. This helps inside a program of toning and firming stomach muscles.
MASSAGING THE THIGHS - Thigh massage can benefit your leg muscles, specifically for a warm-up and cool-down before or after exercise. Wearing pants, sit comfortably and put the massager face-down in your lap.
MASSAGING Your feet - Center you about the massage plate. For all those pursuing reflexology, the massage impacts the massive variety of reflex points on the soles with the feet. Relaxing and soothing for everyone.