Intestinal Bulk Agent
Intestinal Bulk Agent, 340 g (12 oz) by HOLISTIC HORIZONS | 795705000201
Special Formula Bulking Agent is our original bulking agent formulation. This formulation is preferred primarily by persons with severe infestations of candida parasitic yeast. Others prefer its lesser diuretic activity, and some simply prefer its different taste. Whatever the reason,
Special Formula Bulking Agent may be used in place of our Intestinal Bulking Agent II whenever necessary or desired.
Like our Intestinal Bulking Agent II, our Special Formula Bulking Agent will enhance the growth of lactobacteria in the body when used together with our Intestinal Cleansing Formula tablets. Since lactobacteria are antagonistic to the parasitic candida organisms, rapidly increasing lactobacteria may rapidly kill the candida as well. If the candida infestation is severe, candida may be killed so rapidly that well-known candida die-off reactions occur, such as headaches, nausea, constipation, gas, and other symptoms. Our Special Formula Bulking Agent formulation increases lactobacteria much more slowly than does our Intestinal Bulking Agent II so that candida die-off reactions will usually not occur.
This product is a blend of premium quality powdered herbs taken one to four times daily with liquid throughout the cleansing period. Its primary herbal constituent, psyllium, is supplemented by other palliative herbs to enhance effectiveness while acting gently on the system.
Stir dose into a full glass (8 ounces) of liquid and drink immediately. Follow promptly with a second glass of liquid. Product clashes with the taste of most citrus juices but has acceptable taste when taken with apple, tomato, or V-8 juices. (Apples are often treated with a chemical that may upset the stomach; use organic apple juice to avoid this.)
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Take 1 to 2 level teaspoons two to four times per day. Do not exceed 8 teaspoons per day.
Children 6 to 12 years of age: Take 1 level teaspoon two to four times per day. Do not exceed 4 teaspoons per day.
Children under 6 years of age: Do not use, consult a physician.
Do not use if printed seal around cap and neck of bottle is broken or missing.
- Do not use laxative products when abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present unless directed by a physician.
- If you have noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks, consult a physician before using a laxative.
- Laxative products should not be used for a period than one week unless directed by a physician.
- Rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative may indicate a serious condition. Discontinue use and consult your physician.
- Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product.