St. John#39s Wort
St. John's Wort, 45 Tablets by KIRA | 718261730450
- The Most Clinically Tested Formula In the World
- Exclusive LI160 Clinically Proven Formula
- From the Makers of Kwai Garlic
- Maintain A Healthy Emotional Balance With The World's Most Proven Formula
- Dietary Supplement
- Standardized and Tested
Kira Promotes A Healthy Emotional Balance & Well Being.
- Kira's advanced LI 160 Formula contains all of the essential constituents in this proven combination to unlock the benefits of St. John's Wort. Every Kira tablet is formulated to deliver the right dose that gets results, with the proven amounts of hyperforin, hypericin and flavonoids. Kira's ingredients work together to support a healthy balance among the brain's chemical messengers to promote a feeling of well-being. Other brands may try to make generic St. John's Wort claims based on Kira's extensive scientific research, but only Kira's LI 160 Formula has been proven in over 23 clinical studies.
- For optimum results based on Kira's clinical studies, take 1 Kira tablet 3 times a day for at least 2 to 4 weeks. Kira's safety profile also supports longer term use.
- Kira is non-habit forming, does not have a sedative effect and has no interactions with alcohol. No interaction with caffeine has been observed. Kira is free from preservatives, yeast and gluten.
Take 1 tablet, 3 times daily with water at mealtimes.
Blister pack ensures freshness, safety and convenience. Do not use if blister is broken. As with other supplements, keep out of reach of children. Keep in cool, dry place.
If you are pregnant or nursing, consult a healthcare professional before using this product. Do not give to children under the age of 12 unless directed by a physician. Recent data suggests that if you are taking any drug products and in particular a blood-thinner or anti-organ rejection medicine or HIV/AIDS medicine you should consult with your health care professional to avoid any interactions with St. John's Wort. St. John's Wort and certain other food/herbal products, may affect Cytochrome P-450 enzyme activity within the body, a normal metabolic pathway that is also affected by certain drug products. Read package insert prior to using. When taking this product, use caution in exposure to excessive sunlight.