Mt. Capra Mineral Goat Milk Whey
Mt. Capra Mineral Goat Milk Whey, 12.7 oz (360 g) by BERNARD JENSEN | 633924003606 Minerals in Capra Mineral Whey
Some minerals work more efficiently with other minerals in combination, such as Calcium, Magnesium, Maganese, Phosphorus and Iron,; Or, Copper, Iron, Zinc,; Or, Zinc, Calcium, Copper, phosphorus,; Or, Sodium and Potassium,; All of these combinations are naturally found in Capra Mineral Whey! Dr. Bernard Jensen
has recommended Goat Whey Powder to his patients for many years. Capra Mineral Whey is a mineral rich, golden brown, dry natural food powder from dehydrated goat milk whey. Capra Mineral Whey is the ideal way to prevent or correct diet-caused mineral deficiencies and resulting problems. It may be dissolved in a cup of warm water, mixed with vegetable juice or eaten by the spoonful. Its taste is mild and pleasant.
Pure, Natural & Nutritious
In Capra Mineral Whey
all minerals in the original whey, a natural by-product of cheese making , are highly concentrated. Capra Mineral Whey is pure food, free of chemical additives. Residual fat and proteins are removed before drying, so Capra Mineral Whey is 100% natural.
- Mineral combinations found in foods like Capra Mineral Whey are absorbed and assimilated by the body with ease.
- Because of its Sodium, Potassium and Calcium content, Capra Mineral Whey has an alkaline reaction.
- The most plentiful mineral ingredients in Capra Mineral Whey are electrolytes (Sodium, Potassium, Magnesium, Calcium, Chloride & Phosphorus).
- Capra Mineral Whey is minimally processed to preserve its original composition.
- Contains important trace elements.
The most effective way to use Capra Mineral Whey is to have it at mealtimes. Try adding it to hot breakfast cereals (stir it in before adding sweetener) or mix it with vegetable juice or hot water. At lunch or dinner try sprinkling it on Green salads or on vegetables, mixing it in casseroles, adding it to soups, sauces, gravies and salad dressings.
1 Tbsp. in a cup of warm water, juice, etc., twice a day. For advanced usage: 2 Tbsp. three times daily.