Umcka Cold+Flu Orange
Umcka Cold+Flu Orange, 20 Tablets by NATURE'S WAY | 033674151617
- Natural Relief
- Aches/Pains, Congestion, Cough, Fever, Runny Nose, Sore Throat
- Clinically Proven
- Pelargonium sidoides 1X, Plus Alpha CF
- Chewable Tablets
- Suitable for Children
- Great Tasting Chewables
- Medicine for Nature
Two clinically tested natural medicines combined into one complete, multi-action cold and flu formula:
- UMCKA (Pelargonium sidoides 1X) shortens duration and reduces severity of cold, sinus, throat and bronchial symptoms.
- ALPHA CF (Aconitum napellus 4X, Bryonia alba 4X, Eucalyptus globulus 2X, Eupatorium perfoliatum 2X, Gelsemium sempervirens 4X, Ipecacuanha 3X and Phosphorus 6X) provides multi-symptom relief of colds and flu.
Shortens duration and reduces severity of symptoms associated with the common cold and throat/sinus/bronchial infections and temporarily relieves flu symptoms:
- Chills/fever, Congestion/stuffy nose
- Cough, Headache, Hoarseness
- Minor aches/pains
- Sneezing/runny nose, Sore throat
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) to make coughs more productive.
- Chew or dissolve tablets in the mouth. Do not swallow whole.
- For best results, use at the first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
- Adults & children 12 years of age and older: take 1 chewable tablet 4-5 times daily.
- Children 6-11 years of age: take 1 chewable tablet 2-4 times daily.
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have a cough that lasts, is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema or is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if new symptoms occur, symptoms worsen or do not get better within 7 days. Fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days. Cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.