We can advise a more convenient approach to deal with most neck problems: the NeckSoft Pro-5 (or perhaps the Pro-7), an air-pressurized neck-traction creation that enables you to look after yourself anywhere life takes you. It is a popular air-operated device for neck traction, manufactured from lightweight pliable rubber with soft cloth contact areas at the top and bottom. It's fully portable and straightforward for on-the-go individuals to take with them. By means of several built-in air chambers, the Air Neck Traction NeckSoft Pro-5 (or Pro-7) produces a powerful yet gentle, gradual traction which is evenly distributed. It's remarkably good for older or arthritic people.
Your imagination is the only limit to enabling you to go ahead and take portable NeckSoft Neck Traction System. You'll not need to assemble it or add anything -- uses no electricity. A design so ultimately simple can make it ideal for using it in your geographical area, or where you work. Forget about waiting until you go home to obtain relief, or lying on the floor at work in order to use it, while you would with another product.
The NeckSoft Pro-5/7 Neck Traction system is indicated for muscle tension and tightness, neck pain, osteoarthritis, pinched nerves, tension headaches, swollen discs, supporting the neck in correct alignment, as well as for degenerative discs or joints. Consult a medical professional when it comes to pre-existing conditions.
Basic Neck Traction - 5 layers
Model: NeckSoft Pro-5
Traction Force: 0-50kg
Rises to Max. Ht: 14cm / 5.5 in.
NECKSOFT PRO-5/7 FEATURES:
1. Safe, anatomically correct traction
2. Gives the head and neck needed support, completely comfort
3. Pressure is distributed evenly and gently
4. Sustains the upper spine in their normal curvature
5. Gradual release of traction pressure
6. Simple to use and convenient for older people
7. Portability, low weight, can go with you anywhere
HOW NECKSOFT PRO-5/7 WORKS:
1. Inflation Bulb
2. Inflation Bulb Screw
4. Blocker (Valve)
5. Valve Seat
6. Lining for Jaw
7. Multi - layer Air Chamber
1. Follow your doctor's directions if prescribed and relax whenever possible during treatment.
2. If discomfort occurs during use, expel air slowly, adjust angle and pressure until discomfort disappears, then repeat the process.
3. When doing medium or major traction, you could prefer to close the low-pressure air chamber before pumping is finished so the upper air chamber remains comfortably soft.
4. Major traction should follow 30-60 minutes of minor or medium traction. Repositioning of traction must follow doctor's directions.
5. If the valve generally seems to repel air during pumping, use a wooden toothpick to the air intake in the bottom of valve.
6. Avoid sharp objects or forceful handling of NeckSoft during use.
7. Avoid leaving NeckSoft full of air when unused.
CAUTION: THIS PRODUCT IS NOT FOR RECENT SPRAIN / STRAIN INJURIES, OR ACUTE CONDITIONS.