Relieves neck fatigue, and discomfort brought on by spinal conditions. Air Neck Traction NeckSoft Mag-3 is a light, portable, and powerful dynamic neck collar with a considerable array of traction. The lower and high pressure air chambers provide comfort even during traction, and rehearse normal physiological force to provide safe, non-damaging treatment while effectively protecting the cervical tract.
Our air neck traction units of the top quality, features including:
- Beautiful microfiber made in France covering the top and bottom layers
- Therapeutic Magnets in fabric lining
- FDA approved
- One Year Warranty
- Good quality air-tight inner resin lining
THERAPEUTIC MAGNETS INCLUDED
Applying magnets to strategic locations on the body-or the Meridians of flowing Chi based on Traditional Chinese Medicine-is found by lots of people to be a powerful alternative treatment. Completely harmless and without side effects, Magnetic Therapy has been used by more and more people in lots of eras and cultures. A number of our customers and their caregivers look at the magnets within the Mag-3 and Mag-4 to offer treatment and even speed healing of injuries.
The NeckSoft Mag neck traction should first be applied out low pressure (i.e., giving low traction force) for 5 -10 minutes, slowly increasing up to 20 - 25 minutes, 2-3 times a day. After having a session of neck traction, it is advisable to release air slowly and gradually (not suddenly).
HOW NECKSOFT MAG-3 WORKS:
1. Low-pressure air chamber
2. High-pressure air chambers
3. Top chamber ball valve
4. Four-cross connector
5. Central ball valve
6. Deflation valve
7. Valve cushion
8. Inflation bulb
9. Nylon straps
10.Magnets (at rear)
Caution: Do not: Sleep by using it, Use as a neck brace, Use with recent acute, or sprain/strain injuries. Do: Only use as prescribed by your doctor if deciding on use after a serious injury.
1. Follow your doctor's directions if prescribed, and relax as much as possible during use.
2. If discomfort occurs during use, expel air slowly, adjust angle and pressure until discomfort disappears, then try again.
3. When doing medium or major traction, you might choose to close the low-pressure air chamber before pumping is finished so the upper air chamber remains comfortably soft.
4. Major traction should follow 30-60 minutes of minor or medium traction. Repositioning of traction must follow doctor's directions.
5. If the valve seems to repel air during pumping, work with a wooden toothpick to clear air intake inside the bottom of valve.
6. Avoid sharp objects or forceful handling of NeckSoft during use.
7. Avoid leaving NeckSoft full of air while unused. But store after a little air still inside it to extend product life
CAUTION: THIS PRODUCT IS NOT FOR RECENT SPRAIN / STRAIN INJURIES, OR ACUTE CONDITIONS.