One Step Home Scan Kidney Health Screen
One Step Home Scan Kidney Health Screen, Two Tests by TESTMEDICA | 818136815524
TestMedica Kidney Home Scan is used to detect the presence of protein in a person's urine. Protein is a large molecule and is normally not excreted into the kidney. When protein is present in urine, it indicates a kidney that is not functioning properly. The presence of protein is an important indicator of kidney disease.
TestMedica Home Scan diagnostics are a quick and easy way to check for specific parameters in the urine. The detection of these parameters and their levels may be indicative of an abnormality or an infection.
Why Kidney Home Scan?
No need to take time off from work. No insurance copays.
Private. In-home test results are not shared with anyone.
Accurate. When used as directed, over 99%.
Quick & easy. Just dip in urine and read results.
Each package contains 2 tests.
Approximately 2.8 million adults have kidney trouble
More females suffer from kidney disease than men
Millions have chronic bladder conditions
How to use the TestMedica Health Screen
- Dip reagent end of strip in FRESH, well mixed urine and remove immediately. (Or, wet reagent area by passing through urine stream.)
- While removing, run the edge of the strip against the rim of the urine container to remove excess urine.
- Compare the test area with the color chart at the time specified (60 seconds).
Tests and test results are for informational purposes only and are not intended to monitor, treat or diagnose any disease. These urine reagent strips are not diagnostic tools but are used to detect levels of specific parameters. The detection of these parameters in the urine and the levels thereof may be indicative of an abnormality or infection. ALWAYS rely upon your doctor or health care professional to detect, diagnose and treat any infection or abnormality. If results are unexpected, contact your health care provider.
- For In Vitro diagnostic use only. (Not for internal use.)
- Do not reuse the test strip.
- If you get unexpected results, check with your doctor.
Store in cool, dry place.