Organic Dairy Based Iron Fortified Toddler Formula
Organic Dairy Based Iron Fortified Toddler Formula, 12.7 oz (360 g) by BABY'S ONLY ORGANIC | 716514229003
Baby's Only Organic(R) Dairy-based Toddler Formula contains alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) and linoleic acid (LA), the fatty acid precursors for Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and Arachidonic acid (ARA). DHA and ARA have been clinically shown to support mental and visual development by concentrating in the gray matter of the brain and in the retina of the eye. Baby's Only Organic(R) is scientifically formulated to provide the necessary nutrients supporting normal growth and development, including essential fatty acids. Baby's Only Organic(R) is the only formula made with certified organic ingredients. Organic is your assurance the ingredients are not genetically modified or engineered. All certified organic ingredients are grown and processed without harsh chemical pesticides and processing aids. Baby's Only Organic(R) is also formulated for easier digestion and provides complete nutrition for a baby not found in goat or cow milk.
For all ages: To ensure appropriate nutrition, do NOT exceed recommended water to powder ratio. Mix according to chart and directions unless otherwise specified by a healthcare provider. No measuring scoop is included to avoid exposure to chemicals used in plastics.
|To Make ||Formula Powder ||Add Water |
|2 fl oz bottle ||3 1/2 teaspoons ||2 fl oz |
|4 fl oz bottle ||7 teaspoons ||4 fl oz |
|8 fl oz bottle ||5 tablespoons ||8 fl oz |
|1 quart ||1 1/4 cups ||32 fl oz |
- Pour desired amount of water into bottle then add a level, unpacked measuring spoon of powder. Warning: Do not use a microwave oven to warm formula.
- Cap bottle; shake well until powder is completely dissolved.
- Feed immediately. Discard leftover formula after feeding or formula that is unrefrigerated for 1 hour or longer.
- Cover prepared formula and refrigerate; use within 48-hours to preserve vitamins.
- Cover opened can with lid and store in cool, dry place; use within one month of opening.
- Store unopened cans at room temperature; avoid extreme temperatures.
Pasteurized during processing to insure safety.