Organic Soy Infant Formula with DHA ARA
Organic Soy Infant Formula with DHA & ARA, 25.75 OZ by EARTH'S BEST | 023923100749
Earth's Best Organic Soy Infant Formula With Iron 25.75 oz (730 g)
DHA & ARA Nturients found in Breast Milk
Organic Soy-Based Powder Formula For Baby's First 12 Months
Produced without the use of potentially harmful pesticides
Breast milk is the first choice for your infant's growth and development. But if and when you choose to use formula, you'll feel good knowing there's an organic choice. Next to breast milk, Earth's Best Organic Soy Infant Formula with DHA & ARA is a pure way to nurture your baby.
Sometimes babies can't tolerate a milk-based formula. Their sensitive tummies make it hard to digest. Earth's Best Soy Infant Formula is made without milk, but with soybeans that are grown in soil not containing potentially harmul pesticides or chemical fertilizers. Organic Earth's Best Soy Infant formula with DHA & ARA is made with high quality protein, carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids including DHA & ARA - special nutrients found in breast milk clinically shown to be critical to baby's mental and visual development. This easy-to-digest organic infant formula with Iron is patterned after breast milk, and meets all FDA requirements for infant nutition. So when soy protein is preferred, your baby recieves wholesome nutrition... naturally.
Check Out the Earth's Best Difference
- Organic - Grown without Potentially Harmful Herbicides or Pesticides.
- Contains DHA & ARA for baby's mental and visual development.
- Made with No Genetically Engineered Ingredients.
- No Artificial Flavors, Colors or Preservatives.
- Kosher Certified.
Easy Directions for Preperation and Use
Your baby's health depends on carefully following these directions. Ask your pediatrician about using formula, and whether you need to boil water for formula and bottle preperation.
1. Pour desired amount of warm water into bottle.
2. Using the scop provided in the can, add powder to the bottle.
To make a larger amount fo formula, add 16 unpacked level scoops to 32 fl. oz. of water. Yields slightly more than one quart of formula.
3. Cap bottle, shake vigorously until powder is dissolved, then attach nipple. 4. Feed immediately, or cover and refrigerate prepared formula. Use within 24 hours. Throw away any unused formula left in the bottle or cup after feeding, or any prepared formula that has remained unrefrigerated for longer than one hour.
When properly diluted, this container will make approximately 190 fl. oz. (5.9 qts.) of formula.