Persian Facial Cold Wax
Persian Facial Cold WaxPersian Facial Cold Wax, 3 OZ by Parissa | 0066427500004
Parissa Persian Cold Wax Facial Hair Remover is the easiest most and effective way to remove unwanted hair. It is water washable, 100% natural and gentle enough for facial skin. Ideal for beginners & pro’s, our washable formula conditions & exfoliates skin while removing hair.
* Easily Spreadable for instant use
* Safe, fast and simple to use anytime, anywhere
* Removes hair by the roots and discourages new growth
* Leaves skin beautifully smooth for weeks
* Complete instructions and depilatory strips enclosed
Girlfriend, you\'ve come to the right place. Persian Cold Wax, the original natural sugar hair removal system. Way before Nads, Alexandria, even Sweet Simplicity. Persian Cold Wax is the original natural, sugar-based wax straight from the swishes salon in swinging 1970\'s Tehran.
1. Wash skin with soap & water or oil-free toner. Dry well.
TIP: in hot weather or when perspiring, apply talc sparingly.
2. HEAT Sugar to consistency of honey & retain at that consistency throughout process.
3. Microwave: remove cap & seal. Place on a dish in centre of unit & heat on high for 20 sec. As microwaves vary, ALWAYS test temperature before use.
4. Warmer: Place on Parissa Wax Warmer for 20 min.
5. Lamp: Place on Parissa Wax Warmer for 20 min.
6. Proceed confidently.
* Smooth On
Using edge of spatula, spread paper-thin layer of product in direction of hair growth.
* Apply Strip
Immediately smooth down strip over Body Sugar leaving end of strip extended beyond product. Rub strip to adhere well.
* Zip-Off Immediately
Hold skin taut below strip with one hand. Use other hand to grasp lower end of strip and zip-off quickly in opposite direction of hair growth, keeping strip/hand as close & parallel to the skin as possible.
TIP: the faster the strip is removed, the better the result.
* Previously shaved hair is strong & resistant. Wait 2 weeks or until hair is 1/4\'\' (1/2 cm) long before first use.
* Wash skin with soap & water or oil-free toner. Dry well.
* Have a damp cloth handy for cleaning hands during process & lay a towel beneath you for tidiness.
* Spread product IN DIRECTION of hair growth. Strip-off IN OPPOSITE DIRECTION.
* The thinner you spread the product, the better the results.
* Pull strip back along itself in one quick movement. Don’t peel or pull off slowly.
* The faster the strip is removed, the better the results.
* Tightly seal container after use & store in a DRY place at room temperature. Water & humidity cause ineffectiveness.
CleanUp & After Care
* After use, wash skin with cool water to soothe skin. Pat dry.
* Apply soothing, moisturizing azulene oil daily to retain smoothness & suppleness, prevent ingrown hair & boost skin cell regeneration. Large spray bottle of Parissa Azulene Oil sold separately. .Inhibit ingrown hair further by bathing with Parissa Exfoliating Gloves.
* High skin sensitivity may occur after first trial, but decreases with ensuing use as hair weakens.
* DO NOT OVERHEAT. Container may melt and product may cause burns.
* DO NOT apply onto skin before testing product temperature and flow.
* Do not use on sunburned, irritated or injured skin. Avoid varicose veins, moles and warts.
* Always do a patch test on area to be smoothed & wait 24 hours. If no irritation occurs, continue.
* Do not use beauty products, alcohol or astringents immediately after waxing.
* Do not sunbathe immediately after waxing.