Although the idea of pinhole glasses has been around for quite a while, it is just lately that pinhole glasses have risen in popularity. That is simply because of the more stylish and well-finished designs that are available available today, plus a greater acceptance of their usefulness by consumers and doctors alike.
It's now widely accepted that pinhole glasses are yet another way of improving vision for those struggling with refractive error eye disorders. An easy test with the glasses will show they increase sharpness employing a technology like corrective lenses. Indeed even ophthalmologists use pinhole equipment to test eyes for refractive disorders during eye examinations. Most are looking at pinhole glasses as an eye exercise method and to spell off their usage of concave eyeglass lenses.
HOW CAN PINHOLE GLASSES WORK?
Once you look at a blurred object your brain moves the focus from the eye out and in until it gets an increase in contrast. If no increase is achieved your mind leaves the item unfocused. Pinholes enhance the sharpness from the image, encouraging the human brain to obtain the point of focus. During this process the focusing muscles from the eye are getting used countless times and this physical exercise helps your eye focusing system.
The advantages of PINHOLE GLASSES:
- Using pinholes for cataracts
- Lots of people with cataracts see better through pinholes. A cataract is one or even more opacities within the lens that won't enable the light to give properly but instead lead it to scatter.
- Using pinholes as sunglasses
- Pinhole glasses also lessen the brightness of the sun, the same as sunglasses. Just put on a couple of pinholes over a sunny day and see the way the brightness of the sun is reduced.
- Using pinholes as computer glasses
- It appears pinhole glasses offer a good means to fix problems such as fatigue, headache, dry eyes, eyestrain, blurred vision and double vision due to too-long hours at the computer screen.
- A complement to coping with Myopia
- This brings us with a very important use for pinholes, included in a regimen for improving the condition of Myopia. Whenever a person's eye has become abnormally elongated as a result of excessive close work, the outermost rays arrive at a focus while watching retina and cause the blurred vision.
1. Improvement to vision clarity & resolution - For individuals with refractive eye disorders, pinhole glasses will enhance the clarity & resolution of the vision. It's an alternative technology to concave corrective lenses. Exercising the eye muscles and perceptual system with a different sort of clarity enhancement can add in your vision-improving resources.
2. Increases object brightness - Pinhole glasses are which may increase apparent object brightness, compared to other objects inside the perceptual field - ideal if you struggle with vision in low-light situations.
3. Good clarity in any way distances - Unlike bi-focal and tri-focal glasses that can yield good vision at fixed distances, pinhole glasses allow you to see clearly whatsoever distances, whether short, middle or cross country focus is needed. Many users also find them less stressful on the eye than multi-focal or vari-focal lenses.
4. One pair suits many situations - Regardless if you are reading a novel or watching TV, one pair of pinhole glasses 's all you will need.
5. Lightweight, Durable - Our pinhole glasses are lightweight, weighing a maximum of traditional spectacles.
You don't need to concern yourself with scratches & marks around the lenses. The performance of pinhole glasses isn't adversely suffering from defects that will otherwise degrade visual acuity through eyeglasses.