Rplcmnt Heads, 2 Pack Soft, piece
Rplcmnt Heads, 2 Pack Soft, pieceRplcmnt Heads, 2 Pack Soft, piece, CT by Radius | 0085178000670
Radius Intelligent Toothbrush 2 Replacement Heads Soft Bristles
Replacement Heads weigh only 7% of the total toothbrush and save you from throwing away the other 93% of a toothbrush or wasting fuel attempting to return to seller. Heads are made of surgical grade nylon and have 75% more tufts than ordinary toothbrushes. Contains 3,338 fine, soft and polished DuPont Tynex nylon bristles. The bristles radiate out from the head to give massage to sensitive gum tissue and excellent plaque removal. Heads last about 3 months of average use and are discarded after use, like a rAzor blade.
* Replace head every 3 months & keep handle
* Small Head is only 7% waste
* Wide Bristles massage gums and helps reduce chronic bleeding and receding gums
* Premium RADIUS bristles help reduce enamel erosion
* Reversible Right & Left - Fits either directions to ensure ergonomic grip
* Fits both RADIUS recycled Source Toothbrush and 2-minute timer Intelligent Toothbrush styles
Pull old head out of handle with firm tug. Insert new head firmly into hole in desired direction for Right or Left Hand user (*Bump of handle should face up in correct hand). Place pea-sized portion of toothpaste on bristles and brush teeth in circular motion away from gums.