Scuba Toothbrush Left-Handed
Scuba Toothbrush Left-Handed, 1 Toothbrush by RADIUS | 085178000137
SCUBA - soft - left hand
The rubber construction produces a toothbrush with a wide oval head that flexes back and forth to remind us to reduce the pressure of brushing. Available in right or left hand orientation with a large soft handle for sensitive brushing.
The very fine Tynex nylon bristles make it much softer than regular brushes - while the mass of bristle tips (6,000 - over 3 times more than regular) massages the gums and removes plaque effectively. The extra bristles make it more durable and 60% of our users report it lasting three times longer.
The right or left hand orientation automatically places the bristles at the 45 degrees recommended by the ADA.
- Flexible rubber neck and wide oval head reduce the pressure of brushing.
- Available in right or left hand orientation with a ergonomic non-slip grip for accurate and effective brushing.
- 6,000 premiun fine Tynex nylon bristles (over 3 times more than ordinary toothbrushes) efficiently massage the gums and effectively clean teeth at the same time while providing a softer brushing experience overall.
- Reduce Waste - 60% of our users report it lasting three times longer than ordinary toothbrushes. Rinse with peroxide to clean after 3 months.
- Right/left handed orientation accurately positions bristles at 45 degrees angle recommended by the ADA.
Comes in assorted colors. Cannot specify color.
Basic Oral Care - Place a pea sized portion of toothpaste on the bristles and brush at a 45° angle to the gums. Use short back and forth strokes, one tooth at a time. Be gentle - Plaque is a sticky film, its removal does not require much pressure. Clean all tooth surfaces equally. Clean between teeth using floss, interproximal brushes and toothpicks. Dentists recommend brushing for a minimum of 2 minutes - twice a day.
Do not clean in dishwasher, microwave or oven. Not meant for small children.