S.H. Nozovent Anti-Snore
S.H. Nozovent Anti-Snore, 1 CT by SCANDINAVIAN FORMULAS | 851137000407 Scandinavian Formulas S.H. Nozovent Anti-Snore
helps you breathe easier and awaken refresh! Nozovent is a device to help eliminate snoring by dilating the nasal airways, increasing airflow, enhancing breathing; reducing nasal constriction and can also benefit athletes by stabilizing blood pressure during physical exertion. Nozovent Anti-snoring device For Peaceful, Restful Sleep
Nozovent is designed to increase the airflow through the nose by dilating the nostrils, enhancing easy breathing, and lessening the vibration of the soft palate which dramatically reduces or eliminates snoring. Nozovent helps get rid of unhealthy mouth breathing and minimizes the drying of the bronchial mucosa. In many cases it decreases the severity of sleep apnea. About Nozovent
br>Nozovent was developed by an Ear, Nose and Throat Physician in Sweden and is supported by clinical studies demonstrating its outstanding effectiveness. It is used by suffers of colds, allergies, asthma and physical nasal restrictions, as well as athletes in competition, as it enhances breathing and helps to keep blood pressure down during physical exertion.
Nozovent is manufactured from nontoxic, pharmaceutical grade plastic approved by the American FDA (Food and Drug Administration). Benefits of Nozovent
How Nozovent Works
- Minimizes the drying of the bronchial mucosa, and associated oral dryness discomfort.
- Ideal for chronic nasal stuffiness, offering a natural, drug free solution for free breathing.
- Can be worn up to 24 hours a day and is reusable and washable up to 3 months.
- It is easily placed inside the nose and leaves no visible or external marks.
- It also will not cause skin irritation commonly associated with nasal strips.
- Nozovent dilates the nasal airways to increase airflow up to 50%.
- It can help everyone get a sounder, more restful and healthy sleep!
- It has been discovered that as many as 20-30% of the population has a problem with snoring. Every third admission to the Ear, Nose and Throat Specialist concerns snoring.
When the air passes through the nose, it becomes warm and moist as it is being cleaned. The mouth and throat have a lesser ability to condition the air. Breathing through the mouth dries out the mucous membrane in the mouth, throat and windpipe. Cold, dry and sometimes dusty air can enter down into the windpipe and cause coughing. When the nostrils are dilated with Nozovent, it is not necessary to breathe through the mouth, and one can continue to breathe through the nose. With Nozovent, it is easier to breathe, and it takes less effort to get the air down into the lungs.
Insert the device so that the longer portions of the endpieces are facing upward and the circular cups are toward the tissue on the inside of the nostril and so that the round balls are to the lower part of the nostril as shown.