Salba Whole Ground Seed
Salba Whole Ground Seed, 9.5 oz (269 g) by SALBA | 094922842923
- The Richest Source of Omega-3s & Fiber in Nature
- Supports cardiovascular health, joint function & mobility, digestion & natural detoxification
- Certified Salba Wholefood
- Gluten Free/Non-GMO
12 g of Salba is a superior source of:
- Omega-3s 2,500 mg
- Fiber 4.2 g
- Antioxidants Orac Value 8400
- Protein 2.6 g
Live, Life. The Salba Life!
- Uses for ground Salba: Gravy thickener, soup, oatmeal, etc. When baking, use 3 parts flour and 1 part ground Salba, or adjust as needed.
- How to make Salba gel: Mix 8 parts water to 1 part Ground Salba. Refrigerate in a sealed jar overnight.
- Uses for Salba gel: Add to yogurt, pudding, or any hot or cold beverage. 1/4 cup of Salba gel replaces 1 egg in recipes.
- Store any extra ground Salba in refrigerator.
12-60 grams per day (1-5 tablespoons). Salba can be consumed in whole or ground form and can be topically added or integrated into almost any food you can imagine. Salba's neutral flavor and moisture-retaining qualities will enhance the nutritional value without taking away from the experience of your favorite meals.