Salitair, KIT by SALITAIR | 894321000128 Squip's Salitair Salt Air Inhaler
is an easy-to-use, drug-free device that recreates the benefits of Halotherapy - salt air therapy. Also known as Speleotherapy (speleos=cave), the salty air of deep rock salt mines has been used for centuries to ease symptoms of respiratory discomforts. Salitair was designed to recreate a similar microclimate - giving you access to salt mine therapy whenever you need it!
Clinical Tests prove the effects of Salitair give significant improvements in forced expiratory volume. Mucous becomes thinner, and hence ease expectoration. Night suffocation and coughing is reduced or prevented completely. Easier breathing. A few minutes of regular daily use can:
Provides Relief from Symptoms Associated With:
- Ease breathing
- Benefit the respiratory system
- Thin mucous and ease expectoration
- Allergies and Asthma
- Recycled Air (airplanes and hotel rooms)
1. Fill the container with approximately 2.5 oz. (70 grams) or approximately 1/3 of the supplied rock salt crystals. Shake inhaler over a waste bin or sink to remove excess grains that may have gathered during filling and transportation. Reattach the mouth piece to the salt chamber. Ensure that the upper filter is attached to the container before attaching the mouth piece. Your Salitair is now ready for use!
2. For optimal results, inhale through mouth and exhale through nose! Place the mouthpiece between your lips and draw air gently through your mouth - exhale through your nose. DO NOT EXHALE BACK THROUGH THE DEVICE. You may experience some coughing or sneezing when the inhaling process starts.
Do Not Ingest!