Schiff Move Free Advanced Triple Strength Plus MSM & Vitamin
Schiff Move Free Advanced Triple Strength Plus MSM & VitaminSchiff Move Free Advanced Triple Strength Plus MSM & Vitamin, by Schiff Vitamins | 0020525118356
* Dietary Supplement.
* Joint Fluid
* The formula 9 out of 10 doctors prefer (In a 2006 independent Internet survey, doctors recommending glucosamine preferred the Move Free Advanced formula over formulas containing only glucosamine or glucosamine and chondroitin).
* Over 70 years of guaranteed quality.
* Clinically tested!
* 2X More effective at comforting sore joints (Independent, preliminary, prospective, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of glucosamine, Uniflex and Joint Fluid (hyaluronic acid) vs. 1500 mg glucosamine with 1200 mg chondroitin and vs. 1500 mg glucosamine alone conducted for two months. Additional chondroitin, MSM and Vitamin D have been added to Move Free Advanced Plus MSM and Vitamin D).
* Just 2 tablets per day (After the two week loading phase, take two tablets once a day with food).
* With the Advantage of 4
o Joint Fluid
o Plus MSM & Vitamin D.
* Uniflex: A ground breaking dual bioflavanoid antioxidant system that protects joints from harmful oxidants that accelerate the breakdown of cartilage and joint tissues.
* Joint Fluid: Helps to lubricate, rejuvenate, re-hydrate and repair joints. Clinical studies show that oral hyaluronic acid is absorbed in the joints. (A.G. Schauss et. al, FASEB, 2004).
* Glucosamine: Helps by strengthening, protecting and rebuilding joints.
* Chondroitin: Assists in lubricating and cushioning joints.
* Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM): A natural source of sulfur found in the body which is important in the formation of collagen in joints.
* Vitamin D: To promote healthier joint cartilage.
* Move Free Advanced Schiff found two advanced ingredients - Uniflex and Joint Fluid - which, when added to glucosamine, doubled the effectiveness vs. glucosamine and chondroitin alone (including double strength and triple strength).
* Clinically Tested!
* Works in just 1-2 weeks (Research results from an independent, preliminary, prospective, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical study - Miami, 2004).
* Chondroitin Sulfate is derived from bovine and porcine sources.
* No added sugar (sucrose, fructose, lactose), salt (sodium chloride), yeast, wheat, gluten or milk.
* No preservatives or artificial flavors.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
* For best results this product needs to be taken consistently and at the recommended dose.
* For the first two weeks, take two tablets twice a day with food (four tablets daily).
* After the two week loading phase, take two tablets once a day with food.
* Store in a cool, dry place with lid tightly closed.
* Contains shellfish (shrimp, crab, lobster and crayfish).
* If pregnant, lactating or on prescribed medication, consult your physician before using.
* Keep out of reach of children.