Ear Drops, 10 ml / 0.33 fl oz by SIMILASAN | 094841255149
- Pharmacist Recommended
- Healthy Relief
- Relieves Pain
- Soothes & Calms
- Safe for Use With Antibiotics
- Safe for all ages
This Pharmacist-recommended Active Response Formula medicine promptly stimulates the body's natural ability to relieve ear pain. The active ingredients in homeopathic medications work effectively with no know side effects and no known drug interactions.
Gentle enough for children.
Strong enough for adults.
Similasan products have provided Healthy Relief to millions of people for over 25 years.
Uses: According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this medication provide temporary relief from earache (ear pain) in children and adults due to:
- Swimmer's ear
For adults and children, including toddlers and infants:
- Remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle
- Twist cap off bottle
- Tilt head sideways
- Squeeze plastic applicator to release 2-3 drops into ear (Applicator should not enter ear canal)
- Keep drops in ear by keeping head tilted or placing cotton in ear
- Repeat as needed. Use when pain reoccurs
- For external use only.
- A physician should be consulted about earache in children as a matter of principle.
- Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
- Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use:
- If you have ear drainage, discharge, irritation, a rash in the ear or are dizzy; consult a doctor.
- With ear tubes, after ear surgery or with damaged ear drums.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Symptoms persist for more than 48 hours.
- There is discharge from the ear.
- There is a fever of 102ºF or greater.
For use in the ear only.