Ear Wax Relief
Ear Wax Relief, 10 ml (0.33 fl oz) by SIMILASAN | 094841255156
- Removes wax, cleans ear reduces chronic ear wax congestion
- Healthy Relief
Similasan's unique Dual Action Formula not only removes wax and cleans the ear, but stimulates the body's natural ability to reduce chronic ear wax congestion (wax build-up).
This glycerin-based formula contains no acid or peroxide and will not cause dry skin or itching of the ear canal. The active ingredients in homeopathic medications work effectively with no known side effects and no known drug interactions.
Gentle enough for children. Strong enough for adults.
Similasan Healthy Relief products have provided safe, effective relief to millions of people for over 25 years.
Uses: For occasional use as an aid to soften, loosen and remove excessive ear wax. According to homeopathic principals, the ingredients in this medication also provide relief from symptoms such as:
- Clogged sensation when caused by ear wax.
- Ringing in the ear when caused by ear wax.
- Dry skin and itching of the ear canal.
Indications: For occasional use as an aid to soften, loosen and remove excessive ear wax. According to homeopathic principles, the ingredients in this medication also provide relief from symptoms of excessive ear wax such as:
- Clogged sensation in ear when caused by ear wax
- Ringing in the ear when caused by ear wax
- Dry skin, itching or eczema of the ear canal.
Directions: How to open tamper evident seal and cap:
- Remove tamper evident seal.
- Twist cap off bottle to remove.
- Never use cotton swabs or other foreign objects in the ear. Tip of applicator should not enter the ear canal.
Warm up bottle in hand. Tilt head sideways. Squeeze plastic applicator to drop solution into ear.
Use 3-5 drops per application. Let drops absorb by keeping head tilted for several minutes. Keep drops in ear with cotton ball if needed.
Use twice daily for up to 4 days if needed, or as directed by a doctor. Any wax remaining after treatment may be removed by gently flushing the ear with warm water, using a soft rubber bulb ear syringe.
- Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
- Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use:
- If you have ear drainage, discharge, irritation, a rash in the ear, or are dizzy; consult a doctor.
- If you have an injury or perforation (hole) of the ear drum or after ear surgery unless directly by a doctor.
- For more than 4 days; if excessive ear wax remains after use of this product, consult a doctor.
- With ear tubes.