Sinol All-Natural Headache Relief Nasal Spray
Sinol All-Natural Headache Relief Nasal Spray, 30 ml by SINOL | 315013000016
Sinol All-Natural Nasal Spray with Capsaicin
Sinol Headache Nasal Spray is the first FDA registered, all natural nasal spray developed for headache pain. Headache pain can be stifling, often incapacitating, and certainly a handicap when chronic. The most common type of headache caused when blood vessels surrounding the eyes and forehead begin to spasm, is known as the classic migraine attack. High blood sugar levels typically from sweets or alcohol, or high hormone levels surrounding the monthly cycle in females, along with stress hormones produced in the adrenal glands, can trigger a migraine attack. What is needed is an immediate way to relax the muscles in the lining of blood vessels and Sinol is just such a fast-acting natural remedy. Sinol's ingredients relax the muscles and dilate the blood vessels to quickly relieve headaches without the rebound effect felt by many other pain relievers. Siniol is a Homeopathic drug Fast relief from headache pain Doctor recommended Non-habit forming, no harsh side effects
Sinol is non-addictive with no harsh side effects and can be used with other medication but ask your doctor if Sinol is right for you! Sinol is used by leading allergists from across the U.S.
Why Use Sinol?
- 5X Faster then pills or liquid medications
- So effective that it is recommended by leading hospitals, clinics and universities around the world. Not impressed? View our testimonials
- Completely Safe - 100% All Natural Ingredients
- Non-addictive - No harmful side effects
- No rebound like antihistamines or decongestants
- Shake bottle well before each use (very important)
- Spray once into each nostril and then sniff up into nasal cavity
- Use 1-3 times before or during headache
- Relief will occur 2-20 minutes after each use
- Cover product after each use
- Sinol is non addictive and has no harsh side effects
Sinol is an all-natural product and one ingredient comes from the pepper plant. When used for the first time, one may experience a light burning sensation which last 2-5 seconds. This reaction actually relieves the headache pain and will subside quickly, similar to eating spicy foods. "If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use".
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- Do not spray in or around eye area. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with cold water
- Not recommended for children under 14 years of age
- If condition worsens or symptoms do not improve, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner
- Keep away from children