Sinupret Plus Immune Support for Adults
Sinupret Plus Immune Support for AdultsSinupret Plus Immune Support for Adults, 25 TAB by Sinupret By Bionorica | 0897618000245
Support for Healthy Sinus and Respiratory Function*
75 years of experience, testing and recommendations from medical doctors have made Sinupret®+ internationally recognized. The #1 herbal sinus product in Germany, it has been recommended by physicians more than 3,500,000 times.*
A proprietary blend of five carefully selected herbal extracts, European Elder, Common Sorrel, Cowslip, European Vervain and Gentian, Sinupret+ is a powerful solution for you and your family.
• Supports the Upper Respiratory System.*
• Strengthens the immune system.*
• Promotes Healthy Nasal Passages.*
• Does not contain stimulants, caffeine, ephedra or pseudoephedrine.
• Placebo-controlled, double-blind, multiple-randomized extensive clinical tests and trials confirm safety and effectiveness.
• Sinupret+ has been cited for its safety and efficacy in several medical journals and letters including: the American Botanical Council Clinical Guide to Herbs, the Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, Phytopharmaka, Planta Medica, Natural Standards - Herbs and Supplement Reference, and Pharmacist\'s Letter.
Sinupret+ is recommended for ages 12 and older. Children under 12 should use clinically tested Sinupret for Kids.
Sinupret+ is a dietary supplement. Before using in combination with prescriptions, over-the-counter medications, and other dietary supplements contact your health care practitioner.
Adults and children over the age of 12 take 1 tablet three times daily or as directed by your health care practitioner. Recommended for use from 7 up to 14 days or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Cautions: Not recommended for pregnant or lactating women or women planning to become pregnant.
Discontinue use immediately and consult a physician if you experience any allergic reaction or gastrointestinal distress to this product.
If you are taking prescription medicine, consult your health care practitioner.
Keep out of reach of children.