Charcocaps 260 mg.
Charcocaps 260 mg., 100 Capsules by REQUA | 310961010032
Formerly Requa, now manufactured by W.F. Young, Inc. CharcoCaps are a natural internal detoxifier commonly used to help cleanse the body of unwanted materials. Imbalances of these toxins or other substances can lead to putrification and gas or excess flatus. CharcoCaps Activated Charcoal can adsorb or bind-up great quantities of these substances and carry them out of the body.* *This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Acivated Charcoal may be helpful for absorbing toxins and gases in the GI tract. Highest quality and purity vegetable carbon. A natural internal detoxifier commonly used to help cleanse the body of unwanted materials. Imbalances of these toxins or other substances can lead to putrification and gas or excess flatus. CharcoCaps activated Charcoal can adsorb or bind-up great quantities of these substances and carry them out of the body.
How should I take charcoal?
• Take charcoal exactly as directed in the package instructions or as directed by your doctor. If you do not understand these directions, ask your pharmacist, nurse, or doctor to explain them to you.
• Take each dose with a full glass (8 ounces) of water.
• Do not crush, break, or chew the capsules. Swallow them whole.
• Charcoal is usually taken after meals or at the first sign of discomfort.
• Do not take more than 4.16 grams of charcoal in a day (16 capsules of 260 mg each).
• Call your doctor if diarrhea lasts for longer than 2 days or if it is accompanied by a fever.
• Store charcoal at room temperature away from moisture and heat.
This product is not intended as a treatment for accidental poisoning. Activated Charcoal may absorb medications if taken at the same time. Consult a physician if you are taking drugs as this dietary supplement may interfere with their effectiveness. It is suggested to allow at least two hours before or after taking any medication. May cause darkening of the stool.
Tamper Evident Feature: Do not use if imprinted foil seal under cap is broken or missing.