Topricin - Jar
Topricin - Jar, 4.0 oz by TOPRICIN | 609863047049
Proven Effective to treat pains associated with Arthritis, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Lower Back Pain, Repetitive Motion, Trauma/Sports Injuries.
Relief of inflammation & pain and healing treatment, for soft tissue & trauma injuries. Topricin reduces swelling, stiffness, numbness, tingling and burning pain etc., associated with these soft tissue ailments:
- Arthritis & joint diseases (such as bone & heel spurs)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome & other compression neuropathies
- Pains & muscle cramps of the back, neck, shoulder, legs, hands & feet
- Sports injuries (muscle pulls & soreness, impact injury, sprains, dislocations)
- Repetitive motion injuries, such as bursitis, tendonitis & sciatica
- First Aid from simple trauma (bruises, minor burns, cuts, scrapes, strains)
- This homeopathic medicine is safe and effective and follows FDA Guidelines in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Safe to use for children, adults and the elderly.
- Will not interfere with any medication you may be taking.
- No odor or fragrance, no petroleum, no mineral oil, no lanolin, no capsaicin, no menthol, non-greasy, non-staining.
- Store at room temperature and tightly secure cap after use.
- If not completely satisfied, return to the point of purchase within 30 days for a full and unconditional refund.
- For severe injury, always seek medical attention.
Topricin does not work like other topical medications you might have used, so it is important to follow the directions. You should not expect a burning, hot, or icy sensation upon application. Instead, the application will seem soothing and moisturizing, and in about 20 minutes you should notice the medicine's subtle but powerful pain relief effects.
In our experience, Topricin produces noticeable improvements and/or healing of various conditions when used on an ongoing basis, and applied according to these instructions. While you will note a rapid reduction in pain at the outset of application, Topricin provides other important benefits if you continue to consistently use the cream.
Some of Topricin's medicines are formulated for ongoing use, requiring months or years of cumulative application to effect true healing and help maintain good health. For longer-term conditions such as Arthritis, we recommend using Topricin for a period of three months and applying the cream four times a day. After the initial period, we suggest continuing with a maintenance dose application two times a day, in the morning and at night before bed.
- For external use only.
- Do apply in eyes.
- Keep all medicines out of reach of children.
- Use only as directed. See doctor if pain persists for more than 7 days or worsens, if new symptoms occur or if redness or swelling are present; these could be signs of a more serious condition.