Umcka Cold Care Soothing Hot Drink Lemon
Umcka Cold Care Soothing Hot Drink Lemon, 10 Packets by NATURE'S WAY | 033674151464
- Shortens Duration & Reduces Severity
- Cough, Congestion, Sore Throat, Sinus & Bronchial Infections
- Clinically Proven
- Pelargonium sidoides 1X
- May be Served Cold for Children
- Clinically Proven
- Medicine from Nature
- Soothing Hot Drink
Shortens duration and speeds recovery time.
Reduces severity of common cold, sinus, throat and bronchial symptoms
Umcka is made from the roots of Pelargonium sidoides, a South African plant used in traditional Zulu medicine to treat coughs and respiratory ailments.
Unlike other remedies that simply mask symptoms, Umcka speeds recovery.
Top Seller in Europe
Doctor recommendation and high user satisfaction make Pelargonium sidoides a leading European medicine.
Uses: Shortens duration and reduces severity of symptoms associated with the common cold and throat/sinus/bronchial infections:
- Minor aches
- Sore throat
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) to make coughs more productive.
- Dissolve contents of 1 packet in 4-6 ounces of hot water and sip while hot. May also de dissolved in 4-6 ounces of cold water, which may be preferable for children.
- For best results, use at first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
- Adults & children 12 years of age and older: take 3-4 times daily.
- Children 6-11 years of age: take 2-3 times daily.
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor.
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- a cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema.
- a cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- new symptoms occur, symptoms worsen or do not get better within 7 days.
- fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days.
- cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
Tamper Evident: Safety sealed in packet units. Do not use if individual packets are opened or torn.