Vegan Floss Cinnamon
Vegan Floss Cinnamon, by ECO-DENT | 000360020007
VeganFloss is a natural Cinnamon Flavor. VeganFloss has no mint (suitable for people using homeopathy) VeganFloss is completely free of all animal source ingredients. It comes in the highly economical 100 yd. Size and is packaged in our cardboard pack to eliminate the use of plastic for packaging found in other brands.
- Treated with enzymes and 14 natural essential oils.
- Vegan waxed using rice bran. the only floss waxed with 100% vegetable waxes. no beeswax. This lighter and smoother wax helps GentleFloss glide more easily between tight teeth contacts.
- Nylon, not silk. Silk production involves chemical sterilization and can be dangerous and involve child labor. Nylon is clean and effective as a floss, without these problems.
- Refreshing, long-lasting clean mint taste.
- Economical: 100 yards per package--up to 300% more floss per package than other brands.
- Ecological: plastic-free, paper-fiber packaging is recyclable and bio-degradable.
- Use instead of dental tape: Just double it up for effective thicker action of dental tape, but far less costly.
1. BRUSH with Eco-Dent's award-winning TERRADENT Replaceable Head Toothbrushes. Not just more ecological and economical, TERRADENT Adult and Children Toothbrushes have been judged the best in quality, design and materials of over 40 toothbrush brands/models tested by a leading independent European Consumer Product Magazine!
2. CLEAN, BRIGHTEN and POLISH YOUR TEETH - freshen your breath and your whole mouth - with Eco-Dent's Naturally Effervescent Baking Soda Toothpowders. University proven to harden teeth without flouride & clean with extremely low abrasion! Tones and relieves sensitive gums. Much more economical, too!
3. FLOSS DAILY with Eco-Dent Premium VEGANFLOSS.
4. AFTER BRUSHING or FLOSSING, RINSE with refreshing, great-tasting Eco-Dent Ultimate DailyRinse. Formulated with Echinacea, Goldenseal, CoQ-10, Baking Soda and 14 Essential Oils, DailyRinse is ideal for daily use and to aid the healing of minor oral wounds or irritations.