There is simply too much in todays lifestyles to strain our eyes and stress our minds. Take a break from that computer and luxuriate in the soothing relaxation with this advanced eye massager, since it simulates a strong massage around your vision, by caring hands. With continual variations in pressure, vibration and luxuriant heating, with a background of soothing sounds ~ using some minutes, this unique Eye Massager delivers calming massage for quick relief. Both you and your eyes will probably be rejuvenated, causing you to be ready for the hours ahead.
Combining Different Massage Functions
- Vibration Settings
- Different Frequencies and Timings
- Intelligent Air Pressure Settings
- Massage for Eyes and Temple
- Massage for Temples and Head
- Eye Massage
- Strong Eye and Temple Massage
Piano Music + 5 Soothing Sounds of Nature
High ~ Low (5 C-40 C)
How to use the iSee-371 Eye Massager:
1. Open battery Case, place four regular AAA batteries inside, making sure the batteries are placed in the right direction.
2. Insert the earphone about the left side of the control panel. The earphone shares the identical jack with the power adapter. To hear sounds, utilize the earphone with the batteries only.
3. Click the clip button release a the strap clip, test the iSee-371 eye massager, adjusting the strap length until it feels comfortable, then re-insert the strap clip on the back from the Massager.
4. Wearing the Massager, contain the "On/Off" button to show the iSee-371 Eye Massager on.
5. The Massager operates in Default Mode until you decide to choose custom mode settings. To go between modes, press the "Select" button to select.
6. To adjust the intensities of the vibration, click the "Vibration" button; to regulate the heating temperatures, click on the "Heating" button; to regulate the environment pressure levels, click the "Air Pressure" button; to alter a choice of sounds, click "Sounds" button.
7. Press the "On/Off" button again setting the time from 5~10~10 minutes. Recommended use: 3 times a day, 10-15 mins. per use.
8. After use, press and hold the "ON/OFF" button to show off.
DESIGN CONCEPT OF THE iSee-371 EYE MASSAGER
The iSee-371 Eye massager varies its massage patterns via digital control to simulate the act of skilled hands applying firm, steady massage. The ergonomic design places the gentle pressure around a location filled with "acupressure points", points which are traditionally considered effective to create better general health and also to profit the nerves and brain. Today we understand these benefits as relieving tension and feelings of pressure about the eyes by relaxing muscle mass in the vicinity, relieving aches, pains and subtle fatigue which we perceive as "tension" and "pressure". This effect encourages relaxation of nerves, and also the mind. The massage can enhance your sleep, and enhance general well-being, not merely from the eyes.
ACUPRESSURE POINTS IN Kinesiology:
It really is interesting to notice a number of points surrounding the eyes which are identified in Chinese medicine for accupressure stimulation. Also shown would be the areas or conditions how the acupressure was shown to treat.
1. Zanzhu (BL2): Local soreness, numbness, blurred vision, for brightening the eyes
2. Yuyao (Ex-HN4): Facial or ocular paralysis, squint, redness, swelling, pain in eye
3. Sizhukong (SJ23): Headache, redness/pain of the eye, blurring of vision
4. Taiyang (Temple): Headache, eye disease
5. Tongziliao (GB1): Brighten and rejuvenate the attention
6. Qiuhou (Ex-HN7): Sharpen eyesight, moisten and clear eyes
7. Chengqui (ST1): Squint, spasms, myopia, redness, swelling, pain of the eye
8. Jingming (BL1): Myopia, squint, tearducts, common cold
9. Sibai (ST2):Facial spasms, twitching/itching in eye
10. Bitong (Ex-HN8): Open and pay off the nasal area
MASSAGE TIMES For various USERS
Massaging 3 times each day for 3-5 minutes at the same time can relieve and calm eye muscles which are strained by growing efforts to concentrate because of modifications in a person's eye. - Alleviate eye fatigue.
Massaging for 5 minutes at a time can fully relax a person's eye muscles and so lower feelings of pressure and fatigue across the eyeballs. Quickly alleviate feelings of "swollen" eyes, sore eyes, eye dryness, eyes over-sensitive to light and blurred vision, which be a consequence of strain with the eyes.
- Baggy eyes and dark shadows
Massaging two times a day and taking advantage of constantly for 30-40 days can be helpful for that appearance of baggy eyes (the bags usually contain fat and water) and dark shadows (which are usually caused by insufficient sleep as a result of stress and tension).
- Relieve "brain fatigue" and enhance the quality of sleep
Massaging for 5-10 minutes each night prior to going to nap can help induce relaxation in nerves in the brain to be able to rapidly reach a situation of sound sleep. Calming and relaxing can also lessen symptoms of insomnia brought on by over-anxiety and neurasthenia.
- Reduce the appearance of wrinkles
Massaging for 5-10 minutes every single day can promote the elasticity on the skin around the eyes; as well as the relaxation and improved sleep and sense of well-being will boost the metabolism. It makes sense a smoother-appearing skin, and more attractive pigmentation. An excellent complement with a sound skin-care regime, to slow the aging of skin and lessen the appearance of wrinkles at the corners of the eyes (applying moisturizer while massaging can give greater results).