Warming Massage Oil
Warming Massage Oil, 4 fl oz (118 ml) by NATURE'S FORMULARY | 717567302002
- With Oils of Sesame, Nutmeg, Cinnamon & Lemongrass
Nature's Formulary Warming massage oil is formulated using oils highly regarded in Ayurveda. Sesame oil lubricates and nourishes the skin. Lemon grass oil is useful in stress related conditions, while Nutmeg and Cinnamon oils are warming and stimulating. Ayurvedic philosophy believes that massage enhances the senses and helps restore the balance of the Doshas (as combination of Vata, Pitta, Kapha-your unique constitution) and thereby relieve the physical and mental conditions resulting from the imbalance.
Massage body at least once a week or as needed.
Nature's Formulary Warming Ayurvedic Massage Oil is especially useful for Kapha individuals. Here are massage suggestions:
1.Firm, short strokes to stimulate and invigorate tissues and muscles.
2. Apply to stiff joints and follow up with a warm bath.
3. Integrate deep tissue massage.
4. Supplement with massage tools for increasing circulation, tissue fluid movement.
1. Everyone benefits from massage. A frequency of once a week is suggested.
2. Can also be applied to the feet just before bed to prepare for sleep.
3. Can be used as a body oil when skin is dry. Or add a few drops into the bath prior to soaking.
Massage can be enjoyed by everyone. Product contains essential oils, hence it is advised to use oil externally and aovid splashing into eyes.